Thursday, October 9, 2008

BSF Lesson 4

Exodus 4:27-31

S: vs. 30-31 "and Aaron told them everything the Lord had said to Moses. He also performed the signs before the people, and they believed. And when they heard that the Lord was concerned about them and had seen their misery, they bowed down and worshiped."

O: Wow... a simple example of Moses and Aaron obeying God. What resulted was God being glorified. When we obey God's will, He will be glorified and His people will be turned towards Him.

A: I need to listen to God. I need to obey His will always. I will see Him glorified.

P: O Lord, open the eyes of my heart. Please help me to hear You, even when I cannot hear myself think. Please help me to obey, and to know Your Word. Please increase my faith!
Thank you, Lord, for loving me!

No comments: